philosofans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
philosofans

Philoosyohy fandom forum 4 epic luverz of thingerz and theeristz. Make so much many frens on here and disgust philsosopy on DA WEBZ

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic

Go down 
+2
XXXBruhFART3RXXX
nostalgiacriticfanno1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic Empty
PostSubject: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

Guys help I am shaking and crying right now No My Girlfriend broke up with me becuz I watch 2 much Nostalgia Critic and I am very sad she make me very happy I go to church school with her and now she won't look at me in the face and it makes me very suisidal and depression so I want to get her back anyone want to help me make plan to win back Melisa???? I will shoutout to you in new Nostalgia Critic comment I make if u does. Here is a picture of me and her going to carousel where i confessed to her (I saw dead rat on the way there too ShockedGirlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic Amusement-park-cotton-candy-hand-98700069

XXXBruhFART3RXXX likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=dc90365af9165eceJmltdHM9M
XXXBruhFART3RXXX

XXXBruhFART3RXXX

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:33 pm

Man that sucks...At least you have le critic

nostalgiacriticfanno1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 pm

XXXBruhFART3RXXX wrote:
Man that sucks...At least you have le critic
Dats true... Nostalgai Critic for lyfe!!!
Back to top Go down
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 pm

nostalgiacriticfanno1 wrote:
Guys help I am shaking and crying right now No My Girlfriend broke up with me becuz I watch 2 much Nostalgia Critic and I am very sad she make me very happy I go to church school with her and now she won't look at me in the face and it makes me very suisidal and depression so I want to get her back anyone want to help me make plan to win back Melisa???? I will shoutout to you in new Nostalgia Critic comment I make if u does. Here is a picture of me and her going to carousel where i confessed to her (I saw dead rat on the way there too ShockedGirlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic Amusement-park-cotton-candy-hand-98700069

women are nothing
Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
XXXBruhFART3RXXX

XXXBruhFART3RXXX

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:35 pm

erm but boobies?????

CioranLuvr1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:37 pm

XXXBruhFART3RXXX wrote:
erm but boobies?????

idk i dont think i like bewbs all that much. butts r hottr imo (yes i no thats were POOP comes from wich is kinda gross but i still think is hot)

XXXBruhFART3RXXX likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:37 pm

CioranLuvr1992 wrote:

women are nothing
Except for Nostalgia Chick! Look at dat face and I bet shez super nice irl 2 oolala Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic R.a9e9e11c1d195598c96adeb58ca5849e?rik=HLsh1iYTsEw1aA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.mmzstatic.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f10%2fnostalgia-chick
Ermagerd I wanna plough her so badddd omg teehee  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

CioranLuvr1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
yamchabigcheezBurrito54

yamchabigcheezBurrito54

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:46 pm

OK BUDDY YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT CAUSE IF YOUR GIRLFRIENDLESS ALL THE FAGGOTS MAY WANT A PIECE OF YOU JUST WATCH OUT AND DONT BE GAY BECAUSE YOU WILL GO TO JAIL AND HELL AND THEN GET SHOT BECAUSE YOUR A FAGGOT

Please upvote my post! It would make me feel happy! lol!

nostalgiacriticfanno1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:48 pm

Wow that is an awesome advice thank you I am currently looking for another girlfriend who lieks Nostalgia Critic and make Melisa jealos

yamchabigcheezBurrito54 likes this post

Back to top Go down
_Weewu_nº8

_Weewu_nº8

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:12 pm

My mommy sed if he hurts u he lieks you, but she left u.... my dad would have stoped it... yu shoud hurt her...

_Weewu_nº8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:14 pm

But isn't that like domestic violence?
Back to top Go down
_Weewu_nº8

_Weewu_nº8

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:17 pm

But isn't that like domestic violence?
but mama lieks dad😕 confused confused confused confused confused

_Weewu_nº8 and XXXBruhFART3RXXX like this post

Back to top Go down
Jeremy 345

Jeremy 345

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 8:47 pm

it going be okay Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic   Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic Empty

Back to top Go down

Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Over Nostalgia Critic
Page 1 of 1