philosofans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
philosofans

Philoosyohy fandom forum 4 epic luverz of thingerz and theeristz. Make so much many frens on here and disgust philsosopy on DA WEBZ

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nomber 1 Nostalgia Critic Thery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

The Nomber 1 Nostalgia Critic Thery Empty
PostSubject: The Nomber 1 Nostalgia Critic Thery   The Nomber 1 Nostalgia Critic Thery EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 4:53 pm

Ok so guys i know that we are ALL so ecsited for nostalgia crtiic new movie! Kickassia 10/10 and then SUburban Knights.... just... so much awesome...! i cannkt describe it (i aksed me friends to watch with me but they saoy no... nostlgia critic is for gay loser fags... i am NOT gay loser fag  pale pale pale but anywayz so i i have theory... HANG ON TO UR SEATBELT EVRYONE!

next new movie nostalga crit make is gonna be... STAR WARZ PARODY! thatas reight...and  new mmorpg (Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game for all you heathens owho dont know what that mean) and like uhm they get sukked into the computer scren and thy play the game and have cheat codes and it referencs mario  lol! (i know, i know, hold ur applease leadies)

end sad ending is with nostalgia criticm dr insano lightbringer angry joe and nostalgia chick (anybody see the tatas on dat lady? zowweemama!) and pati and avngry video game nerd beat the epic final boss: DARTH VADERBATMAN (but its just guy from kickassia playing... he want revenge!) and then nostalgia critc bring out BAT CR :bounce:EDIT C elephant :study:ard and beaats him yay happy ending...!(?)(?)

yes i like nostalgia critic like u all and yep that iz my theory thank u whatd oy ou tink???

CioranLuvr1992 and JackTheHedgehog like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=dc90365af9165eceJmltdHM9M

The Nomber 1 Nostalgia Critic Thery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
philosofans :: Creative :: Theoris and Ideas-
Jump to: