philosofans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
philosofans

Philoosyohy fandom forum 4 epic luverz of thingerz and theeristz. Make so much many frens on here and disgust philsosopy on DA WEBZ

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just think I got a gf??????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

I just think I got a gf?????? Empty
PostSubject: I just think I got a gf??????   I just think I got a gf?????? EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 9:02 pm

So last week in Englsh class we were slit into groups and i got 2 wurk with this gurl named Madison and she is sooooo awesome. she leiks video games and philsophsy. i feel leik sum1 finaly understands me as a person, liek she gets me unlike others. i think for once i feel warm in my cold hart. i leik her and i think she leiks me to.

i ges what im sayin is gf aqired? yeah SUCK IT DAD!!!! IM GUNNA BE DA BEST BF EVAR!!!!! NOT BORING WATCHING DA NEWS LIEK U!

nostalgiacriticfanno1 and yamchabigcheezBurrito54 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: I just think I got a gf??????   I just think I got a gf?????? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:17 am

OM WOWZERS!! good luck philosobro... you got dis!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CioranLuvr1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=dc90365af9165eceJmltdHM9M
Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

PostSubject: Re: I just think I got a gf??????   I just think I got a gf?????? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 4:10 pm

you should invite her to this forum
Back to top Go down
yamchabigcheezBurrito54

yamchabigcheezBurrito54

PostSubject: Re: I just think I got a gf??????   I just think I got a gf?????? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:59 am

YEAH SUCK IT FAGS ANOTHER GUY MEETS A SWEET BABE IN NEED OF LOVE, GREAT FIND HOPE SHES A KEEPER

Please upvote my post! It would make me feel happy! lol!

CioranLuvr1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just think I got a gf??????   I just think I got a gf?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

I just think I got a gf??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
philosofans :: General :: Personal/Relatonship Advice-
Jump to: