philosofans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
philosofans

Philoosyohy fandom forum 4 epic luverz of thingerz and theeristz. Make so much many frens on here and disgust philsosopy on DA WEBZ

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

got into argument with dad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

got into argument with dad Empty
PostSubject: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:18 pm

he took my video games away. my blud boils... im tryn so hrd to keep the demon inside of me at bay but i cant...

my xbox. my playtation. they ive me so much hapiness and now they are gone 4 3 days. hes such crappy dad. i hate him n wish hed drop dead but i dnt wanna be birden on my mom. what do i do????
Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

PostSubject: Re: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:26 am

what was the argument
Back to top Go down
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

PostSubject: Re: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:18 am

Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX wrote:
what was the argument

i failed a math test. BUT IT ISNT MY FOLT IM BAD AT MATH 2 BEGIN WITH!!!!11 Mad

i just wish he undrstood that smh i trid my hrdest...
Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

Xx_CH1NK1LL3R_xX

PostSubject: Re: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:39 pm

erm... yea it is ur fault, you should probably pay attention in class more stupid. Smile
Back to top Go down
JackTheHedgehog

JackTheHedgehog

Location : They say I'm from Maine, but my heart knows I'm truly a Mobian!

PostSubject: Re: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:39 pm

CioranLuvr1992 wrote:
he took my video games away. my blud boils... im tryn so hrd to keep the demon inside of me at bay but i cant...

my xbox. my playtation. they ive me so much hapiness and now they are gone 4 3 days. hes such crappy dad. i hate him n wish hed drop dead but i dnt wanna be birden on my mom. what do i do????

Hey, even Sonic the freaking Hedgehog has his low points. But he never gives up, and he never gives in to the darker parts of himself. So you shouldn't either!

CioranLuvr1992 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got into argument with dad   got into argument with dad Empty

Back to top Go down

got into argument with dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
philosofans :: General :: Personal/Relatonship Advice-
Jump to: