philosofans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
philosofans

Philoosyohy fandom forum 4 epic luverz of thingerz and theeristz. Make so much many frens on here and disgust philsosopy on DA WEBZ

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonic suit, anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JackTheHedgehog

JackTheHedgehog

Location : They say I'm from Maine, but my heart knows I'm truly a Mobian!

Sonic suit, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:22 pm

I have an awesome idea that'll knock all of your proverbial socks off! Now, we all wanna run like Sonic the Hedgehog, especially me. Imagine rolling around, at the speed of sound, following your rainbow just like our heroic blue blur! I'm sure you can imagine all the practical and recreational purposes, obviously if we made sonic shoes, there could be... complications. The velocity would be more enough to hurt and it could be really difficult to adjust to that absolutely epic amounts of speed, so I was thinking maybe that we should create some kind of awesome mechanical suit (maybe resembling Metal Sonic...?) that keeps you safe AND lets you be the talk of the town with your sleek Sonic Suit!

Also, does anyone know how I can get in contact with inventors or scientists or maybe even Sega themselves in order to make this way past cool idea happen?
Back to top Go down
CioranLuvr1992
Admin
CioranLuvr1992

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:27 pm

JackTheHedgehog wrote:
I have an awesome idea that'll knock all of your proverbial socks off! Now, we all wanna run like Sonic the Hedgehog, especially me. Imagine rolling around, at the speed of sound, following your rainbow just like our heroic blue blur! I'm sure you can imagine all the practical and recreational purposes, obviously if we made sonic shoes, there could be... complications. The velocity would be more enough to hurt and it could be really difficult to adjust to that absolutely epic amounts of speed, so I was thinking maybe that we should create some kind of awesome mechanical suit (maybe resembling Metal Sonic...?) that keeps you safe AND lets you be the talk of the town with your sleek Sonic Suit!

Also, does anyone know how I can get in contact with inventors or scientists or maybe even Sega themselves in order to make this way past cool idea happen?

that is so awesome. sonic is so much more epic than mario and i want to be like him and use my speed powers to acheeve all of my golls. also try talk with scienctist forum and male sega, bcuz i think they wud luv ur idea.
Back to top Go down
https://philosofans-awesome.forumotion.com
JackTheHedgehog

JackTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:28 pm

CioranLuvr1992 wrote:
that is so awesome. sonic is so much more epic than mario and i want to be like him and use my speed powers to acheeve all of my golls. also try talk with scienctist forum and male sega, bcuz i think they wud luv ur idea.

Thanks, I will try all of these things.
Back to top Go down
XXXBruhFART3RXXX

XXXBruhFART3RXXX

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 4:41 pm

Erm watch out for them crazies Sonics! Sonichu fans will rize up n stuff! Gotta keep this project undr wraps!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JackTheHedgehog

JackTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 4:59 pm

XXXBruhFART3RXXX wrote:
Erm watch out for them crazies Sonics! Sonichu fans will rize up n stuff! Gotta keep this project undr wraps!!!!!!!

What is Sonichu? Is this a new fanfiction or something? Did you confuse Pikachu, the mascot of Nintendo's Pokemon franchise, with Sega's mascot Sonic the Hedgehog? I'm so confused, I'm gonna need a chili dog or two for this one...
Back to top Go down
XXXBruhFART3RXXX

XXXBruhFART3RXXX

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:04 pm

Its worse than you think, evur heard of this fellow name Chris chan?? If not Bing it!
Back to top Go down
nostalgiacriticfanno1

nostalgiacriticfanno1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:06 pm

oh no......... not Chris Chan.... that is the great evil do not talk baout him nobono very evil i hate chris chan hes so evil and fourchan told me to hate him so i do i hope nostalgia criticv should shoot him with bnostalgia critic gun graahhhSonic suit, anyone? Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=dc90365af9165eceJmltdHM9M
JackTheHedgehog

JackTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:12 pm

XXXBruhFART3RXXX wrote:
Its worse than you think, evur heard of this fellow name Chris chan?? If not Bing it!

Just looked it up (not on Bing though, I use Yahoo!) and well... Let's just say it's these kinds of folks that sully Sonic the Hedgehog's good name. I mean seriously, the idea behind this Sonic/Pikachu hybrid is neat and whatnot but... Wow, this guy is a few chili dogs short of a picnic if you catch my drift.

nostalgiacriticfanno1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
XXXBruhFART3RXXX

XXXBruhFART3RXXX

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:20 pm

I totally get it! He is totally creepy I even heard he walks around his school with a friggin sign that says looking for boyfriend free girl! ERM Awkward LOLZMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic suit, anyone?   Sonic suit, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic suit, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
philosofans :: Creative :: Gagdet and Invension Ideas-
Jump to: